I’m going to show this in postman, but anything could work here to make these requests including CURL.
You can view the postman request script here if you would like to import this into Postman: Gist Postman Script.
Or you can just refer to the screenshots below. You’ll need to create an environment for your specific Tenant of CDP/Personalize and then you’ll need values for the following:
- API Endpoint - This is for your region such as
api-usif you are accessing a tenant in the US
- ClientKey - This is the public key for accessing your tenant.
- Message - This should be left blank and filled with your pre-request script details
- POS - This is the point of sale that you specified earlier when you set up your tenant and start ingesting data.
- Browser ID - This is a variable that you should’ve defined previously. Such as when you created the session you would want to store this Browser Ref for future requests, however, if you just want to use an arbitrary value, that can be done as well.